Notification
Brand's Logo
Jonsson Protein Healthy Hair Growth /
Posted 2 years ago

Did you know that only 90% of the hair on your scalp is growing at any given time? The other 10% of your hair follicles remain in the resting stage until its their turn to grow. However if we do not supply enough protein to our hair, the amount of hair follicles that continue to remain in the resting phase increases! Also, your growing hair may turn out thin and weak.

Advertisement /
Advertisement /

Start typing