Notification
Brand's Logo
Isetan /
Posted 6 months ago

Care for your little one with the right baby wipes! 💕 The 99.9% Pure Water Baby Wipes from LEC are made of 99.9% purified water, and the remaining 0.1% of ingredients are baby-safe. This means no harm towards your little ones. 99.9% Pure Water Everyday Wet Wipes suitable for everyday use, gentle on the face and skin of babies and mummies!👶🏻👩🏼 Catch the promotion from 9 to 11 July, during the ISETAN Private Sale! At just $49.00 for one carton of LEC 99.9% Pure Water Everyday Wet Wipes (20x80 Sheets), and you will get a FREE Hello Kitty Reusable Lid Cover worth $8.90, this deal is certainly not to be missed! Head down to ISETAN Scotts, Katong and Serangoon Central to make your purchase!🛍 #isetansg #isetanscotts #isetankatong #isetanserangooncentral

Advertisement /
Advertisement /

Start typing