Notification
Brand's Logo
Fairmont Singapore /
Posted 6 days ago

Did you know food waste has the potential to be transformed into animal feed? Our WasteMaster is a food waste valoriser that processes food waste daily, converting 20% of the load into substrates. Through our collaboration with LifeLab, these substrates are under research and development to be converted into animal feed. Meanwhile, the remaining 80% will be vaporised and released harmlessly through exhaust. This system not only diverts food waste from landfills, but also supports sustainable aquaculture with upcycled food waste. Find out about other sustainability initiatives here - https://bit.ly/FSSustainabilitySundays

Advertisement /
Advertisement /

Start typing