Posted 2 years ago
#infomarche: Apples float on the water’s surface because they are 25% air! Luckily, the other 75% is made up of great nutritional content and flavor.
OttoTM the Bot
OttoTM works hard, 24/7, to assemble hundreds of the latest promos, tasty feasts and events you wouldn’t want to miss.
Sit back, relax and leave all the search to OttoTM!